Terna Dental College and Hospital, a premier institution for dental education, is situated on a prime piece of land opposite Nerul railway station at Navi Mumbai.
Our aim is to nurture responsible future dentists through education par excellence as well as to make available, quality dental treatment, to the community at large and at affordable rates.
BDS Admission Procedure 2015-16
MDS Recognition Certificate
Overseas Registration Exam (ORE - UK)
Postgraduate Diploma in Dental Implantology
Postgraduate Diploma in Esthetic Dentistry
Highlights of the Institution
* Ideal Location
* Spacious Campus on 5 acres of land
* Highly qualified and experienced academic faculty
* Well equipped Library with Internet Facilities
* Separate hostel for boys and girls
* Sophisticated & Modern state of the art equipments
* Well equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
* Mobile Dental Van
* Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
* Recognized by Dental Council of India.
* B.D.S (5 year course)
* M.D.S. ( In the subjects of
Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pedodontics)
* 100 seats every year (B.D.S. Course)
* 14 seats every year (M.D.S. Course- 03 seats each in the department of Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and 02 seats in Pedodontics).
How to reach
* By train : Local trains Harbour Line- all trains
stop at Nerul on the way to Belapur and Panvel.
* By Road : Well connected from the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, opp. Nerul West Railway Station.
" The Terna Dental College emblem is a conglomeration of the rising Sun, the rod of Asclepius including the staff and
the serpent entwining around it, Hermesí wings mounted atop it, a lamp and 32 leaves in the background.
Terna Dental College & Hospital
Sector 22,Plot No. 12,
Opp.Nerul West Railway Station,
Navi Mumbai 400706.