Terna Dental College and Hospital, a premier institution for dental education, is situated on a prime piece of land opposite Nerul railway station at Navi Mumbai.
Our aim is to nurture responsible future dentists through education par excellence as well as to make available, quality dental treatment, to the community at large and at affordable rates.
Vacancy as on 07.10.16
Notice for Counseling
Selection list (05.10.2016)
Merit List (05.10.2016)
Vacancy position as on 05/10/2016
Vacancy position as on 03/10/2016
Vacancy position as on 01.10.2016
Vacancy position as on 30.09.2016
Position of vacant seat as on 29.09.2016
Final merit list
Vacancy position as on 28.09.2016
Selection List for vacant seat
Vacancy Form 2016-17
Advertisement for Vacant seats 2016-17
Vacancy position after CAP round on 26.09.2016
I BDS Orientation lecture on 01.10.2016
Application form for NRI A.Y. 2016-17
Admission Notice (NRI) 2016-17
BDS Admission (2016-17) form and required documents
Formation of Alumni Association
MDS Recognition Certificate
Highlights of the Institution
* Ideal Location
* Spacious Campus on 5 acres of land
* Highly qualified and experienced academic faculty
* Well equipped Library with Internet Facilities
* Separate hostel for boys and girls
* Sophisticated & Modern state of the art equipments
* Well equipped state-of-the-art laboratories
* Mobile Dental Van
* Affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
* Recognized by Dental Council of India.
* B.D.S (5 year course)
* M.D.S. ( In the subjects of
Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Pedodontics)
* 100 seats every year (B.D.S. Course)
* 14 seats every year (M.D.S. Course- 03 seats each in the department of Conservative dentistry and Endodontics, Periodontics, Prosthodontics,
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and 02 seats in Pedodontics).
How to reach
* By train : Local trains Harbour Line- all trains
stop at Nerul on the way to Belapur and Panvel.
* By Road : Well connected from the Mumbai-Pune Expressway, opp. Nerul West Railway Station.